Tired of wading through countless spam email messages each time you check your inbox? The good thing is that you don’t have to tolerate spam. You can take many easy steps to kick it out of your email inbox and life. We have outlined some of the ways below.
The Power of Filters
You can create a filter that whitelists all of your important emails. This in turn will send anything that doesn’t meet your credentials into a different folder that you can explore later.
A More Subtle Serving of Spam
Have you heard of bacn? It is a much more subtle type of spam when compared to discount Rolex emails. These are usually things you have opted into such as catalogs and coupons from stores you frequent. But, while you opted in at some time, you may not wish to receive these anymore.
One easy way to handle these emails is to create a filter that isolates all emails that have the word “unsubscribe” in it. This works because every email that you can opt into should have an unsubscribe option in it. Of course you can always manually unsubscribe from these emails, but that is very time intensive.
These two ways of using filters will clean up your inbox. Instead of having to go through your inbox on a daily basis, spend a couple of minutes and set up these filters. It will make your life easier in the end.
The Guide to VoIP by Fusion Technology Solutions LLC
About Fusion Technology Solutions LLCWe are the premier technology providers in Northern California, and serve clients through out the western region. We have many products and services that fit the needs of small and medium businesses. Our response and service are unequalled in the area, giving our clients peace of mind knowing that we are there for them
- 05/14/2013 Hackers love the iPhone
- 05/09/2013 Think all LCD monitors are the same? Think again
- 05/08/2013 How much protection does your phone’s passcode really provide?
- 05/02/2013 Don’t strain your eyes while at work
- 05/01/2013 You can easily share your screen with iOS
- 04/25/2013 You can protect your privacy
- 04/24/2013 Why did Google Reader have to die?
- 04/16/2013 Stop hackers with two-factor authentication
- 04/11/2013 Spending big on tech this year? You’ll qualify for a big tax break.
- 04/09/2013 Small steps the best ones to stem a cyber attack