Your business keeps you busy. You’re juggling three projects simultaneously for your employer. You’re on the road more often than you are at home, and your day planner is covered in ink. You need smartphone apps that can make life easier for you, not complicate it. Fortunately, there is a host of smartphone applications out there designed specifically to simplify life for the busiest of business professionals. Listed here are five of the top ones to explore.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: WhosHere allows you to quickly find freelance contractors in your area to help you complete projects. For example, if you want to find a freelance illustrator in Philadelphia to close out your latest ad campaign, you are able to send out a search through your smartphone. You can then send free text messages or calls to the professionals who answer your search.
- Locale: It is embarrassing when your phone goes off in the middle of a movie, but what about in the middle of a board meeting? This never needs to happen again if you use Locale. It lets you select specific phone settings determined by location. So when you walk into your office or the library your phone automatically goes to vibrate.
- WaveSecure: One of the risks of traveling frequently is the chance of loosing your phone. This app will let you lock your phone and backup the information stored on it remotely, as well as monitor its location through the SIM card. Talk about peace of mind.
- Bump: If you are in sales you have to collect contact information quickly. With Bump all you need to do is tap two phones together to exchange information, no more post-tradeshow data entry.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: The Scan2PDF Mobile app lets you scan receipts, proposals, business reports, and other documents with your smartphone camera and transform them into color PDFs. Then you’re able to e-mail these scanned documents directly to your computer’s desktop.
The Guide to VoIP by Fusion Technology Solutions LLC
About Fusion Technology Solutions LLCWe are the premier technology providers in Northern California, and serve clients through out the western region. We have many products and services that fit the needs of small and medium businesses. Our response and service are unequalled in the area, giving our clients peace of mind knowing that we are there for them
- 05/14/2013 Hackers love the iPhone
- 05/09/2013 Think all LCD monitors are the same? Think again
- 05/08/2013 How much protection does your phone’s passcode really provide?
- 05/02/2013 Don’t strain your eyes while at work
- 05/01/2013 You can easily share your screen with iOS
- 04/25/2013 You can protect your privacy
- 04/24/2013 Why did Google Reader have to die?
- 04/16/2013 Stop hackers with two-factor authentication
- 04/11/2013 Spending big on tech this year? You’ll qualify for a big tax break.
- 04/09/2013 Small steps the best ones to stem a cyber attack