Have you ever had this issue, you need to send a huge file but the file is just too big to attach to an email? Well, you’re in luck. There are numerous programs out there that allow you to share or send large files. We have outlined four of the most popular below.
YouSendIt is a cloud-based storage system and is free. It lets you share massive files and it’s very simple to use. One of the attractive aspects of YouSendIt is that it gives the user control over their files by allowing them to set an expiration date for access, and they can set who is able to download the files.
DropSend is very similar to YouSendIt. The main difference being that it offers an assortment of options. You can opt for the free option called DropSendLite. This version allows you to send five files a month. Then there’s the basic version that allows you to send fifteen files a month and costs $5 a month. Finally there is the business version which comes with limitless file sends and costs $99 a month.
SugarSync is popular with tablet and smartphone users, as it saves all your files to all of your gadgets at once. SugarSync also allows you to choose who has entry to these files. So you can share movies and music with your friends whilst keeping important work documents private.
Dropbox, too, has turned into a must-have program for mobile computing. Like SugarSync, it permits you to instantaneously store files on all of your gadgets at once. It also comes in both free and paid varieties.
The Guide to VoIP by Fusion Technology Solutions LLC
About Fusion Technology Solutions LLCWe are the premier technology providers in Northern California, and serve clients through out the western region. We have many products and services that fit the needs of small and medium businesses. Our response and service are unequalled in the area, giving our clients peace of mind knowing that we are there for them
- 05/14/2013 Hackers love the iPhone
- 05/09/2013 Think all LCD monitors are the same? Think again
- 05/08/2013 How much protection does your phone’s passcode really provide?
- 05/02/2013 Don’t strain your eyes while at work
- 05/01/2013 You can easily share your screen with iOS
- 04/25/2013 You can protect your privacy
- 04/24/2013 Why did Google Reader have to die?
- 04/16/2013 Stop hackers with two-factor authentication
- 04/11/2013 Spending big on tech this year? You’ll qualify for a big tax break.
- 04/09/2013 Small steps the best ones to stem a cyber attack